EUROCALL membership for current members of CALICO
EUROCALL and CALICO are pleased to announce an arrangement whereby members of each Association may hold a special joint-membership with the affiliated Association at a reduced rate. EUROCALL is pleased to offer CALICO members online access to the ReCALL Journal and other membership benefits (see below) at the reduced rate of €60 per calendar year. We hope this initiative will provide for a closer and warmer liaison between the two Associations to the benefit of all.
CALICO members please click on the button below to be taken to a Paypal form.
Benefits of EUROCALL/CALICO joint-membership
- Password access to ReCALL articles via Cambridge University Press Journals Online
- Online EUROCALL Review - two issues per year
- Registration at EUROCALL conferences at reduced rates
- Eligibility to attend and vote at EUROCALL Annual General Meetings, thus participating in policy-making decisions
- Membership of the EUROCALL discussion list
- Opportunity to join Special Interest Groups
- Opportunity to promote/participate in local events via the EUROCALL national representatives
- Access to an Enquiry Service
- Access to a range of resources