This area of the EUROCALL website is restricted to paid-up members of EUROCALL. If you do not renew your membership before the end of the month of your renewal date, your access will be denied. To login, use the numerical part of your EUROCALL ID as your username and password. For example, if your EUROCALL ID were 9876OL, you would log in with 9876 as your username and password. You should change your password at the earliest opportunity, for security reasons.
At the moment, the members’ area contains:
- Events Calendar. A regularly-updated listing of Conferences, Seminars and Workshops related to CALL and/or Educational Technology.
- CALL Bibliography. A large, continously updated bibliography of books, journals and discussion lists, online and in print, for computer assisted language learning practitioners.
- Postgraduate Corner. Announcement of forthcoming webinars for research students and a list of some of the postgraduate courses related to CALL and educational technology available in the UK and abroad.
- Virtual strand. Recordings, documents and blogs from the ‘virtual strand’ of recent conferences, for members who were not able to physically attend the conference.
- Documents. EUROCALL Constitution, AGM agenda and minutes, policy documents, etc.
The members’ area is still in construction. We plan to include additional resources and spaces to respond to the needs of our members, who can comment and make suggestions. EUROCALL members can log in with the form on the right. Non-members can join EUROCALL online and gain access to this area, and enjoy the other membership benefits.