EUROCALL Review Vol 21 No 2
EUROCALL Review, Vol 21, No 2, Sep 2013 has been published and is available from the EUROCALL Reviews page as a PDF document for download and printing.
The EUROCALL Review is published online biannually and edited by EUROCALL’s President 2005-2011 , Ana Gimeno, from Universidad Politécnica de Valencia (Spain). Regular sections are:
- ReCALL Journal: information on forthcoming issues
- Reports on EUROCALL Special Interest Groups: up-to-date information on SIG activities
- Projects: reports on on-going CALL or CALL-related R+D projects in which EUROCALL members participate.
- Recommended websites: reports and reviews of examples of good practice in language learning website development.
- Publications by EUROCALL members: reviews of new books, CALL software, etc. published or edited by members.
- Events Calendar: up-to-date information on forthcoming CALL events.
Articles submitted to The EUROCALL Review are peer-reviewed by members of the Scientific Committee. The Review is published under a Creative Commons licence.