The EUROCALL Review now on the Open Journal System
The EUROCALL Review has been transferred to the Open Journal System and can be accessed at http://polipapers.upv.es/index.php/eurocall/index
The following volumes are already available through OJS:
Vols. 23(1) and 23(2)
Vols. 22(1) and 22(2)
All back issues will also be transferred in due course.
From now on, please submit proposals directly through OJS by first registering on the system and then following the indications. Contributions are welcome for any of these sections:
- Reports on EUROCALL Special Interest Groups: up-to-date information on SIG activities
- Projects: reports on on-going or completed CALL or CALL-related R&D projects
- Recommended websites: reports and reviews of examples of good practice in language learning website development (including MOOCs)
- Articles: research, reflective-practice or research & development articles relating to CALL and TELL
- Publications: reviews of new books, CALL software, apps, etc.
Articles published in The EUROCALL Review are peer-reviewed by an International Editorial Board. The online journal is listed in ERIC, DOAJ, MLA, ERIH PLUS, REDIB, DULCINEA & Wiley’s Linguistics Abstracts Online database.