ISSN 0958-3440 EISSN: 1474-0109
ReCALL is a fully-refereed journal published by Cambridge University Press on behalf of EUROCALL. It is issued three times a year in January, May and September and is also available online to subscribers. The January issue normally contains selected papers from the EUROCALL conference held 15 months previously.
The journal contains articles that contribute to theoretical debates, report on empirical studies (quantitative or qualitative), or present and critique new design approaches in areas relating to language learning and technology, as well as regular book reviews.
ReCALL is available to individual and corporate EUROCALL members. Libraries are encouraged to subscribe directly with Cambridge University Press.
Members of EUROCALL can access all past issues of ReCALL by clicking on the link provided in the Members’ area (login required) on the ReCALL online page
Abstracts and Indices
ReCALL is currently either abstracted or indexed as follows:
- Scopus (Top quartile)
- Thomson ISI (impact factor: 1.18, 29th out 162 journals in Linguistics)
- ERIC (Education Resources Information Center)
- British Education Index (BEI)
- EBSCOhost databases: Academic Search Complete, Academic Search
- Premier, Education Research Index and Education Research Complete
- Educational Research Abstracts Online
- Educational Technology Abstracts
- ERIH (European Reference Index for the Humanities, Pedagogical and Educational Research)
- Linguistics Abstracts Online
- Linguistics and Language Behaviour Abstracts
- MLA International Bibliography
- Psychological Abstracts; PsycINFO and PsychLIT
Contributing to ReCALL
Instructions for contributors to ReCALL can be found on the Cambridge University Press site at the following link:
If that link fails for any reason, there is a local copy of ReCALL Instructions for Contributors (PDF) on this website which you can consult.
Articles should be submitted for consideration via Scholar One at the link below: