The EUROCALL Review, formerly entitled Newsletter, is published online biannually and edited by EUROCALL’s President 2005-2011 , Ana Gimeno, from Universidad Politécnica de Valencia (Spain). Regular sections are:
- ReCALL Journal: information on forthcoming issues
- Reports on EUROCALL Special Interest Groups: up-to-date information on SIG activities
- Projects: reports on on-going CALL or CALL-related R+D projects in which EUROCALL members participate.
- Recommended websites: reports and reviews of examples of good practice in language learning website development.
- Publications by EUROCALL members: reviews of new books, CALL software, etc. published or edited by members.
- Events Calendar: up-to-date information on forthcoming CALL events.
Articles submitted to The EUROCALL Review are peer-reviewed by members of the Scientific Committee. If you can provide information on any topic of interest to EUROCALL members, please send this directly to Ana Gimeno, email agimeno
All of the links below are to PDF versions of the Review.
- Vol. 21, No, 2, September 2013
- Vol. 21, No. 1, March 2013
- Vol. 20, No. 2, September 2012
- Vol. 20, No. 1, March 2012
- No. 19, September 2011
- No. 18, March 2011
- No. 17, September 2010
- No. 16, March 2010
- No. 15, Mar-Sep 2009 special issue
- No. 14, Nov 2008
- No. 13, Mar 2008
- No. 12, Sep 2007
- No. 11, Mar 2007
- No. 10, Sep 2006
- No. 9, Mar 2006
- No. 8, Nov 2005
- No. 7, May 2005
- No. 6, Dec 2004
- No. 5, Aug 2004
- No. 4, Jan 2004
- No. 3, Sep 2003
- No. 2, Mar 2003
- No. 1, Nov 2002
The EUROCALL Review, edited by Ana Gimeno, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.