EUROCALL has established a network of national/regional contacts whose function is to act as a channel of communication between the central EUROCALL organisation and members (and would-be members) in their respective countries.
The role of these contacts is:
- recruitment of new EUROCALL members
- retention of existing EUROCALL members
- dissemination of EUROCALL publicity
- organisation of seminars and workshops
- provision of information on developments and events in the country
- stimulating the submission of articles to EUROCALL publications
- maintaining a national EUROCALL information webpage/website with links to & from the EUROCALL website
The table below lists EUROCALL national contacts by country with contact details and a link to the national website. These sites are not mirrors of the main EUROCALL website in different languages, but localised sites reflecting the national character and needs.