Registration for EUROCALL 2021
Instructions on how to register:
Please note: registration for PRESENTERS is now closed. You may still register to be an attendee of the event.
EUROCALL 2021 Conference Organisers contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* REGISTRATION FOR EUROCALL 2021 NOW CLOSED *
Due to the current coronavirus restrictions, we will be holding the 2021 conference entirely online with no onsite activity (in contrast to what we had originally planned). We are truly sorry not to be in Paris personally – but we are very much looking forward to seeing you online!
You must be a member of the EUROCALL Association to attend this conference. Registration for the conference will open in April 2021.
How to register - for those who are not currently EUROCALL members:
- Join EUROCALL - by clicking this link. You will be redirected to the EUROCALL Association page where you will find instructions on how to join our Association*.
- Once your membership has been approved you will be sent your unique EUROCALL website log in details*. Please use log in details to enter the members’ area. In the members’ area you will find the ‘EUROCALL 2021 Conference Registration' tab on the member dashboard. In this tab you will click the 'here' button to register as a member for the 2021 conference.
*Please note that memberships are processed manually at EUROCALL Headquarters so it may take a few days to receive your membership log in details.
How to register - EUROCALL members only:
- Visit the EUROCALL site and log in to the members’ area.
- Select the 'EUROCALL 2021 Conference Registration' tab. Within the tab click the 'here' button to register.
A step by step guide to Registration for EUROCALL 2021 - The Guide.
How to register – members of sister organisations (JALTCALL, CALICO)
Please note that registration will close on Sunday 22nd August 2021 at midnight (GMT). Registrations will not be accepted after this time.
EUROCALL 2021 FEES
The following registration fee will apply for EUROCALL 2021. All registration fees are expressed in Euro (EUR). Please note that due to the online format of the conference there will be no early bird, standard or late bird fees this year.
EUROCALL member fee for online attendance: 100€
For more information on the 2021 EUROCALL Conference please visit the conference website: eurocall2021.lecnam.net
Please note: If you submitted a short paper in due time but have not yet heard from the editors, please contact Sylvie (email@example.com) as this may mean that the editors do not have your manuscript.